Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I love programming!

Today was such an amazing day! It was our first day of actually programming! Although it was frustrating at times the end result was amazing. Scratch was a really easy program to use for programming. It was very simple and easy to use! In programing the computer does exactly what you tell it to do which gets very annoying.My friend Alina and I even made our own animation of a dance party. But it was really hard to get the music to work. Overall today was an amazing day! I have no idea how I have the patience to program with such a short temper. Maybe it is because I LOVE this awesome camp!!!! It is so beast!!! I hope you all love it too!
I love this camp!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Some more facts about me: My favorite songs are #beautiful, Cello Suites No.1, Le Cyne (Le Carnival de Animoux) and so many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment