Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Circuits and lighting!

Okay so today was so much fun! We used copper tape, paper, batteries and light to make some pretty awesome things. For my project I mad to stars in the sky and a cute quote! I had so much fun! For some weird reason I really like copper wire. *_* It was really rough and my finger got caught and cut. :( But it was no biggie at lunch I just went to the bathroom and washed it off. The LED light were really cool! I got lucky and both my lights were white and matched perfectly for my project! My project was working awesome at first but then it just started flickering. It still works just not as good. It even has a switch to turn on the lights! I love this camp you get to do so many awesome and fun things! Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment