Friday, June 7, 2013

End of the first week!

This week has been so amazing! I LOVED everything about it! We worked on Scratch and made animations and games. We did Design Blocks and programmed created pictures, which is like super cool!Today we worked on HTML, which i s something you use to create websites. In Scratch and Design Blocks you drag and drop nut in HTML you have to type in what you want it to do. I, personally, think that its a bit more fun. It gives you a little more freedom. I edited mine to be super cool and girly so it was like pink and purple and had some pictures on it. I am not quite done yet so I am hoping to finish it sometime next week. Awesome! This week has been fantastic! See you all on Monday! 


OMG! No! We only have one more week left! :( aw! Well I am going to enjoy it! Time passes by so quickly!

1 comment: