Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Computer Science and Origami

Today was so much fun and challenging! I learned that computer science has a lot to do with directions and the computer will do exactly what you tell it to do. Amazingly enough origami is just like that. It can be really challenging at times because the directions on how to them are confusing. We did an activity today where you got with a partner one of you closed your eyes and you partner would give you directions on how to fold the paper. It was very challenging and nobody had the same thing! Later on we were working on some origami it was very frustrating because if you fold it wrong and do not realize it, it is very hard to find hard to find where you messed up. Overall the whole day was really fun. Even when we tried to get everybody on the blanket and we all fell over! I had a great day and can't wait for tomorrow! 

Interesting facts about me:I love music. I have a viola. I don not like loud noises or yelling or screaming. I am quite a girly girl. I love One Direction! I love dancing. I love playing sports.I am only 4'11".

What you would probably never guess about me: I love to wear Hollister and skirts. I went through a very rough time last year. I am actually very shy and do not really like to talk. I used to self-harm, I am not proud of it, but I am not ashamed of my scars, they prove that I am strong and I survived. :) I love to help people and give advice. I love seeing people happy! Seeing people smile makes me happy. I do not like to see people sad and I will do whatever I can to make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment